The Ramthun Family

Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 in Review

My favorite pictures from each month of the year!
January


February

March


April - Happy 2nd Birthday Nolan!

May

June

July


August


September


October

November

December
2011 was a fantastic year.  Nolan stayed pretty healthy and we welcomed Landon into our family.  Our lives have become more busy with the two boys but they are both so cute that they just flash a smile and it makes the sleepless nights and the endless days of irritability all worth it.  As I sit and think abou tthe past year I can't believe how fast it has gone.  Nolan keeps growing bigger and bigger and his hearing seems to keep getting better.  We are so thankful for another year spent with him in our lives, we never thought we would be posting pictures of him at this point but so happy to keep proving the doctors wrong.  Landon was a blessing for our family.  We really wanted a sibling for Nolan, someone he can love and that will love him back.  Adam and I always wanted a couple of kids but struggled with the decision after Nolan's accident, but so happy we decided to have more kids.  Landon is growing up so fast and keeps us on our toes just as much as his older brother.  I hope everyone had a great 2011 and that 2012 is just as exciting and fun!

The Ramthun Family

No comments:

Post a Comment