I can't believe you are already 3 years old, time has gone by too fast. You are growing so fast and keeping us busy! I remember holding you for the first time in the hospital and checking over every little detail about you. You had so much hair and it was strawberry blonde, you were so dang cute, still are! You have taught so many people patience and understanding in your short 3 years with us; I can't wait to see what you have in store for us in the future! So, we are going to celebrate your 3rd Birthday today because we are so lucky to still have you with us and we are going to celebrate the future and everything that you are going to show us you can do.
Happy Birthday Nolan Harold Ramthun!
Nolan had his 3 year check up the other day and he is off the charts for his height, 42" tall and 32 pounds 4 ounces! He is doing great with his weight and obviously just fine with his height too. He is back to his old self again too after his last go around with the pneumonia! This afternoon we are going over to Grandma Mary Jo's house to give cupcakes to the kids and sing "Happy Birthday" to Nolan!


Hi Sarah! Not sure if you remember me- we were childhood neighbors way back when. :) Nicole Doty- Artist now. I stumbled across your blog back when Nolan was born- can't remember how and have been following secretly for awhile now. :) Both of your kids are close in age to my two kiddos. Anyways- just wanted to let you know I love reading your blog and watching your two sweeties grow. If you want to check out my two little ones, shoot me an email and I will send you the address and password for our little family website too. Take care!!
ReplyDelete-Nicole
*oh- and Happy Birthday, Nolan!! We also just celebrated my daughter's 3rd birthday and her theme was Elmo too!!
Oops...forgot to leave my email: nicole.artist@johnston.k12.ia.us
Delete