The Ramthun Family

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Panther Family

On Saturday morning we were all dressed in our Panther gear because Mommy and Daddy were getting a night away to go watch the Panthers play in Cedar Falls.  The boys were staying with Grandma and Grandpa Kruse for the night since we wouldn't get home until late.  
Before we dropped them off at Grandma and Grandpa's house we decided to take a few pictures first.  Nolan was showing off and made his Mommy and Daddy so proud because he was sitting up by himself multiple times for the longer than he ever has before!  He had the right amount of tone that morning to hold his head up and body but that is still amazing and makes us so proud of him!
Go Panthers!

Silly boys!

Nolan showing off how he can sit up by himself.  

Such a big boy!

Still going! :)  

Taking a break with Daddy!


3 comments:

  1. You guys look great. We had a great time with you boys. Landon and I had fun in the snow and Nolan and grandpa played Kinect. You were great overnight guests. Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great. We had a great time with you boys. Landon and I had fun in the snow and Nolan and grandpa played Kinect. You were great overnight guests. Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why when I comment - it comes through twice. Trying to see what I do wrong.
    Grandma K.

    ReplyDelete