The Ramthun Family

Monday, September 24, 2012

The Boys Visit the Field

Friday night Grandpa Brad, Nolan, Landon and I headed out to visit Daddy in the field before they were done combining for the year.  It was a windy, cool night out but it was perfect Fall weather.  Nolan was asleep when we got out there but he woke up pretty fast once we started to move him around a little.  Both boys loved being out there and so did Grandpa Brad.  While I worked on waking up Nolan, Dad took Landon and Grandpa for a ride to empty the carts.  Landon liked the goats that were at the farm as long as they stayed far enough away from him.  We have to work on Landon liking the farm animals soon.  After Nolan woke up Great Uncle Eric took Nolan and I for a ride in the tractor and caught a load of beans.  It was a great time out in the field with ALL the boys and was the last time for the season since they finished up today.
Nolan and Daddy up in the tractor.

Daddy and his Farm Helping Hands!

Nolan and I out with Great Uncle Eric

Grandpa Brad and Landon sitting and watch us drive through the field.

Nolan with Great Uncle Eric and I in the tractor.

So Special!  Nolan and Daddy sharing some time in the field together!

Trying to get a picture of Daddy and his boys but Landon wasn't very cooperative.

The Farmers!

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment