The Ramthun Family

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day Three

Mommy and Nolan Future Panther! Daddy and Nolan
Last night was a pretty successful night. Nolan started eating more and Adam and I got some sleep while Nolan hung out in the nursery for a little while. We started today off with another good feeding and lots of hanging out time. Nolan is such a good little boy and likes to just lay around and check everything out around him. I was able to move to the chair in the room today to sit; it is nice being out of the bed. Adam has enjoyed the bed and getting out his chair for a while!
Adam eating some breakfast

2 comments:

  1. It's official...I'm addicted to your blog! I can't stop myself from constantly checking out my amazing nephew! I'm glad you three are doing well! And I bet you guys are looking forward to getting home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay where are more pictures? I'm having Grandma withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete