Day Two has been a very busy and long day. We got a little sleep last night while Nolan took a good 3-4 hour nap. I started the day with getting to eat some Jell-O and I have now been approved to eat whatever I want. I had my IV and all other machines connected to me removed this afternoon so I can get up and walk around now, what a nice feeling. Nolan has slept most of the day and doesn't seem to be too interested in eating, so we are struggling with that. He should get weighed tonight it will interesting to see how much he weighs now.
Grandma Marjean and Great Grandma Ruth left this afternoon, so it is just the 3 of us now. Here are a few more pictures of the little guy from today.
Sarah
Sarah
He looks absolutely wonderful and so do you, Mom! Try to get some sleep tonight!! Do you know when you get to go home yet?
ReplyDeleteGrandpa Dennis, Grandma Linda, Uncle Houston, and Aunt Hunter. We will see you this weekend!
I didn't think it was possible, but he got cuter overnight! You both look really good!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry if Nolan loses a little weight, it's' typical when babies are first born. And don't worry that he's not eating too much, he'll be ok, babies are born with a little food in the belly. I'm sure the doctors have reassured you, but from experience its always good to hear it from a friend too.
Love you all!