
Nolan Harold Ramthun has arrived! He came into the world at 12:12 today and weighed in at 9 lbs 10 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. The hair he has is reddish blonde. He has been a good boy so far and has gotten to meet Grandma Marjean and Great-Grandma Ruth with many more to come this weekend. We will be in the hospital for the next 3 days. I have one diaper change under my belt and passed the test, but I have plenty of room for improvement, and will have plenty of chances to improve my form!
Congratulations Adam and Sarah. Nolan looks great!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world little Nolan!! Can't wait to meet you!! xoxo Lesley
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Adam and Sarah! Nolan is adorable! Can't wait to meet him! Keep posting pictures!
ReplyDeleteLeah
I'll be there as soon as I can! He is adorable! Good work you two!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Nolan looks like he has a healthy set of lungs. Glad to see everyone is well.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Adam & Sarah! The fun has just begun. Can't wait to meet Nolan. Such a handsome fella! from his Greatest Aunt Colleen
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Adam & Sarah! He's so precious.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Adam and Sarah! How cute and what a precious gift from God! Nolan, you have a family that loves you alot. Your Grandma Marjean was so excited to let me know that you have arrived. Grow strong in the Lord, Nolan. Barb, Nathan, Rebekah, and Brad
ReplyDelete